16 August 2011

More Pie Please!

I love Sunday dinner parties, and I love finishing them off with a great pie! The past 2 week's creations! Some of these pictures were taken from my phone camera, hence the poor quality.




Rob and I are very happy after we eat pie!





Nectarine and Raspberry tart. Anna and Spencer are enjoying it in the background!








Another slab pie. Peach and blackberry.






Plum and raspberry crumble tart. This one was so popular, I didn't have time to get a picture of the whole thing!

I hope that you have all been inspired to bake more pies and tarts! If you want recipes or ideas, let me know!















1 comment:

  1. Ahh Becca! First great to see you on the Vortex! And second...I just discovered your blog! Love it. I am so happy to see you have this book. I've wanted it since I heard about it and have been trying to decide whether or not to buy it.

    After seeing all these delicious pies and tarts...heck yes I'm getting it! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete