30 August 2011

Grand Teton Relay!

I have always wanted to do a relay race, and finally my opportunity came! A friend in my ward posted on Facebook that her team needed an extra person. I responded quickly enough and was recruited! I am so glad I did it! The relay started in Ashton, ID and finished in Jackson Hole, WY. 184 miles total. I loved the camaraderie of racing with a team and the energy of running for 33 hours straight! Here are some pictures from the adventure.

My first leg. 5.7 miles, hot weather, uphill. Can you tell I'm loving it?

Transferring the snap bracelet baton to Jenny!



Getting pumped up for my 2 am leg! The glowstick trident saved me from bear attacks.




Pooped after running all day and all night and not sleeping!

Show me your tetons!

No comments:

Post a Comment