28 November 2011

Plenty to be Thankful For

Now to finish off my month of thankfulness. Once again, these are in no particular order! And, out of laziness, I'm not putting pictures with these.

17. My Sonicare toothbrush-So much better than a manual one!
18. Running Water-I think this is self explanatory.
19. Electricity-This one as well.
20. Flowers- They are so beautiful, and I am happy when I look at them!
21. Snow-Hard to drive in, but beautiful and fun to play in!
22. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents-I had so much fun with all my family this past Thanksgiving weekend!
23. Dogs-especially Bones and Parker- I like that they follow me around and want to be my best friends.
24. Contact Lenses-I would be blind without these!
25. Built in retainers-To keep my teeth from moving after braces.
26. Prophets and Apostles-I am so blessed to have their words to guide my life!
27. Modern Medicine-Again, self explanatory.
28. Honeycrisp apples-I could eat one of these every day.
29. Bike-Bike and I have been together for a long time, and we have many more adventures to come!
30. Holiday Cheer-This is such a magical time of year and I love the excitement and happy feelings that surround me.

It's been a good month with so much to be thankful for. I need to do this more often!

1 comment: